Machine Operators (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
From a single pie shop on the water’s edge of Red Beach, Dad’s Pies has grown into a nationally pie brand and moved from being a retailer to being a value led organisation, employing over 180 people.
We are looking for a permanent full-time Meat Process Workers who have a passion for the food service and meat industry with attention to detail and high-quality executioner in their trade. The ideal candidate needs to have a background in meat processing, and shouldn’t be afraid of a little hard work, as this role is based in our factory which is a cold environment and includes some heavy lifting.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work in a cold environment.
- Ability to working in all areas when needed including kitchen.
- Must have your own transport and license.
- Safe operation and cleaning of machinery.
- Having a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Working with a diverse team to help improve quality, safety, and efficiency.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Preparing various meat for cooks, including dicing and trimming.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Keeping records and inventory control.
In return, you will receive
- On site café discounts and a complimentary pie for lunch each day.
- Rewards program.
- Warm family environment.
- Dad’s Pies Wellness Program.
- Daily fresh fruit.
- Southern Cross Health Insurance.
- Our roles are unique as they allow employees to grow their role, and their income with experience.
Dad’s Pies Purpose and Values
Honouring Dad’s Pies values is an essential requirement of all roles as we work with our colleagues and clients and to differentiate ourselves from competitors.
Our strength lies in our purpose ‘A Better Experience for Everyone – Our People, Our Customers, Our Families’. We recognise the role we play in the lives of our people, customers and the community, and this purpose has allowed us to build a business that successfully delivers great products to customers.
- Keep Yourself and Others Safe.
- Follow the Recipe.
- Have the Courage to Speak and Hear the Truth.
- See it, make it Better.
- Givers Get.
- You Decide.
If you are somebody who enjoys a challenge and loves working in a team environment, we want to hear from you now!