Machine Operators (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
From a single pie shop on the water’s edge of Red Beach, Dad’s Pies has grown into a nationally pie brand and moved from being a retailer to being a value led organisation.
We are looking for individuals who would like to join the industry and are interested in working within Food Manufacturing. This opportunity will allow you to develop and build your career within FMCG.
About the role:
You will be supported by the Production Manager and the rest of the team to learn and undertake:
- How to operate manufacturing machinery including set up, changeovers and clean down.
- Ensuring quality of product is always maintained.
- Working with a diverse team to ensure quality, safety, and efficiency.
- WH&S procedures to keep yourself and others safe.
- Some experience working within FMCG or a willingness to learn.
- An understanding of safety and quality protocols.
- Willingness to up-skill and work across different departments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to contribute and work autonomously.
In return, you will receive:
- On site café discounts and a complimentary pie for lunch each day.
- Rewards program.
- Warm family environment.
- Dad’s Pies Wellness Program.
- Southern Cross Health Insurance.
- Our roles are unique as they allow employees to grow their role, and their income with experience.
- Attractive hourly rate + Night Shift Allowance.
13:00pm to 21:30pm, Monday to Friday
Dad’s Pies Purpose and Values
Honouring Dad’s Pies values is an essential requirement of all roles as we work with our colleagues and clients and to differentiate ourselves from competitors.
Our strength lies in our purpose ‘A Better Experience for Everyone – Our People, Our Customers, Our Families’. We recognise the role we play in the lives of our people, customers and the community, and this purpose has allowed us to build a business that successfully delivers great products to customers.
- Keep Yourself and Others Safe.
- Follow the Recipe.
- Have the Courage to Speak and Hear the Truth.
- See it, make it Better.
- Givers Get.
- You Decide.
If you are somebody who enjoys a challenge and loves working in a team environment, we want to hear from you now!